- GREAT COMBINATION of L-type and T-type speedlite mounts AND IMPROVED from them
- No pre-assembly & post-disassembly. Smaller size, lighter weight, less space occupied
- Unique speedlite mounting method: the speedlite can be clamped firmly into the mount BOTH HORIZONTALLY AND VERTICALLY
- Reliable mounting: firm clamp between 2 pieces of soft plastic, NO PRESSURE NOR METAL SCRATCH to your speedlite
- Bowens mount design facilitates most studio flash accessories, e.g. softboxes, reflectors, beauty dishes, etc; Umbrella input hole included as further support to your studio practices and lighting direction is adjustable via handle support
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.